Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Wedding Designs ~ Pearls

Pearls and weddings go together! I enjoy creating jewelry with pearls and use both freshwater pearls and Swarovski pearls in my designs. Below is sample of pearl jewelry I have in my Etsy shop. Discounts are available when ordering multiples for bridal parties. Pearls are perfect to wear every day as well, and I like creating jewelry that a bride and bridesmaids can enjoy wearing long after the wedding.


By now you know that I love Etsy. I wish that I knew about Etsy when I was getting married! Pearls aren't just for jewelry. I found several artists using pearls in their designs. Take a look at these items featuring pearls, especially if a wedding is in your furture! I only have space to show a sampling, so I encourage you to visit their shops. Just click on the shop links or any of the photos to be directed to their Etsy shops!


Weddings and Such Boutique: First up is Jessica from Weddings and Such Boutique. I fell in love with the pillow below - how romantic! The pearls and crystals just glow against the ribbon, almost with a vintage touch. Jessica features wedding accessories in her shop, including various styles of brooches and clips, which can be attached to a dress, in your hair, anywhere! I love the soft, glamorous and romantic designs below! Take some time to browse through Weddings and Such Boutique to see all of Jessica's accessories.


Northwest Bridal: Jennifer is the designer behind Northwest Bridal. She makes the prettiest jewelry stems using pearls and crystals, which can dress up a bouquet. In addition to bouquets, think of adding a touch of sparkle to boutonnieres, centerpieces, altar flowers, pew bows, favors, wedding cake... the possibilities are endless! Below are a couple of bouquets with her pearl accents. Visit Northwest Bridal for all designs! Jennifer's photos are beautiful and will give you many ideas of how to use her jewelry stems.



The Treasured Petal Boutique: The first pearl item I came across from The Treasured Petal Boutique were the mason jars below. I can picture these at an outdoor wedding lining the aisle or placed around the venue to add a glow as dusk falls on an outdoor reception. So pretty! I love looking through this shop - Kristin makes such pretty accessories, including the sweet ring bearer's pillow and hair clip below. Perfect touches for an outdoor or garden-themed wedding! Visit Kristin's shop, The Treasured Petal Boutique, to see all of her designs!



Prim and Posies: Prim and Posies is an Etsy shop featuring hair accessories by Anna. These accessories are simply gorgeous and include hair fascinators, headbands and birdcage veils. These designs have a romantic, soft and glamorous feel. I love Anna's photos too. She does a great job showing various ways of wearing her hair accessories. The designs below are accented with pearls, but she offers other variations accented with feathers, crystals and rhinestones. Look at the birdcage veil below - stunning! I think you'll enjoy looking through Prim and Posies as much I have!

Vintage Champagne: If you need an extra something to add the finishing touches to your special day, these pearl studded kissing balls may be just what you're looking for! How pretty are these! These are created by Bobbie, the designer behind Vintage Champagne. These are ideal for a little flower girl to carry or to use as decoration at the ceremony or reception. I love the different colors that Bobbie uses. Her other wedding accessories include ring bearer pillows and flower girl baskets, and all of her items can be color coordinated for a beautiful look! Check out Vintage Champagne today!



Midnight Bloom: Karly is the talented artist behind the Etsy shop Karly's Creations, featuring floral designs of Midnight Bloom for special occasions. Karly designs hair accessories, boutonnieres, corsages and bouquets, all in a variety of classic and chic styles. I love how she adds in various design elements to make her accessories unique. I found these designs using pearls and thought they were so pretty! Be sure to visit Karly's Creations to browse all of Karly's creations!


Many thanks to these wonderful artists for allowing me to feature their designs. It was a pleasure browsing their shops! ♥Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful accessories! I wish these were around when I married many decades ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for featuring The Treasured Petal! it's an honor :)

    ReplyDelete