Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wedding Ideas ~ Touches of Black

A while ago I posted the latest wedding trends, one of which was to add touches of black to your wedding. I love how my new little black crystal earrings turned out. It's a simple design, but lots of sparkle.


I browsed around Etsy and found some more pretty ways to add a touch of black to your wedding. I love how black can be formal, fun or funky. I had a hard time only picking a couple pictures to share with you -- all of these artists are so creative and can work with your colors and theme to create special items just for you!

I found these beautiful handcrafted invitation and table number from Invites by Jen. You'll find such pretty coordinating wedding stationary, including invites, programs, menus and more!

These placecards are from Charlie and Cleo, a couture event design shop on Etsy. This shop has items that will personalize and your wedding and reception. I love the various patterns in black and white!
This penguin cake topper makes me smile! You'll find this and other cake toppers at Red Light Studio. For a more traditional look, bride and groom figurines are also available, and all of these toppers can be customized.

These save-the-date announcements from Orchard and Brown will certainly get your guests attention! Check out this shop for other designs and coordinating wedding stationary.

And let's not forget about the guys! I found these great ties at Tux and Tulle. I love these black and white ties -- I think these are fresh and clean looking -- perfect for spring and summer! Check the shop out for other colors and patterns!

Embellished by Tiffany is an Etsy shop with the prettiest wedding stationary. The soft blue and black invitation is one of my favorites, and I love the idea of using these cards when asking girls to be in a bridal party.


Many thanks to these artists for allowing me to feature their items ♥ Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment