Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

ETSY Feature ~ Birds!

I know it's spring when I start hearing more birds chirping and singing.  Plus we've had lots of robins bouncing around the yard looking for worms.  I was browsing around etsy and found a couple sellers with really cute bird-themed items.

I came across these super cute leather accessories from Studio Cat B.  Cheryl is the designer and artist behind these bags - I had a hard time picking just a couple to show you.  You'll find wristlets, ipod cases, wallets and more in this fun shop!


Mother's Day is right around the corner, and I found this really sweet Mother's Day card from Kristen Lee Cards.  Kristen makes such pretty cards for all occasions.  I love giving hand-made cards, especially pretty ones like these!


Many thanks to Cheryl and Kristen!
♥  Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the bird goodies coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    Thank you for featuring my birdie wristlet and iPod case :)

    ReplyDelete