Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Eggshelland!


One of my favorite Easter traditions is visiting Eggshelland.  If you are anywhere in the Northeast OH area, you need to visit!  For 52 years, the owners have transformed their entire frontyard into a different Easter display!  The design theme varies each year, but always includes a 50 foot cross and the Easter Bunny.  This year's design was made up of over 32,000 hand painted eggshells. 

Today's weather of over 80 degrees made it a perfect day for our tradition -- a visit to Eggshelland followed by icecream! 





2 comments:

  1. I went there when I was in elementary school, but I haven't been back since! It's simply amazing though! Enjoy the great weather we're having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool! I've never seen a house so decorated at Easter time. :)

    ReplyDelete