Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Etsy Finds ~ Early Bird Cafe

I recently came across Early Bird Cafe, an Etsy shop owned by Mary Hanks. One of my fellow Cleveland Handmade team members recommended her items (thanks zJayne!). I like to start my morning out with either oatmeal or granola topped yogurt. Mary's granola is fantastic - filled with lots of goodies and so good on top of yogurt. I caught my husband eating some right out of the bag - and he rarely eats granola. This is some of the best granola I've had!

I also ordered a sampling of her energy bars - chewy and sweet with dried fruits and nuts.  Yum!  A great snack for work or to take along for our morning hikes. Mary included a sample of her whole wheat lemon biscott.  Again, another winner.  She has a variety of flavors in her shop and I have my eye on her chocolate biscotti.  Wouldn't that be perfect with a cup of tea or coffee?

So be sure to check out Mary's shop on Etsy for homecooked goodies.  And while you're at it, also check out zJayne's shop, featuring recyled products.

2 comments: