Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Pictures

I feel like I'm always struggling with getting the perfect picture of my jewelry.  I've always wanted to take pictures of the jewelry on (except earrings) and tried to do this myself - ha ha!  I won't show you some of those pictures!  Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your wrist? 

So I enlisted my hubby for help, who laughed when I told him to take a picture, but not to worry about getting my face in it!  Here's a few that I like.... any thoughts or feedback are appreciated!  The other pics in my listings are close-ups of the item, so I thought having these a little further away would be good.







1 comment:

  1. I think they look good, jewelry is always so difficult to photograph and get the scale right. :0)

    ReplyDelete