Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Open House

I had my first jewelry open house Thursday evening.  My sister-n-law graciously hosted the event.  What a fun evening of friends, drinks, food and of course, jewelry!  I wasn't sure what to expect and certainly learned alot.  I received a lot of positive feedback on my displays, especially the holiday-themed table.


My sister-n-law and mom helped make a scrumptious array of finger food and snacks.  I will be posting recipes and ideas this week.  We had lots of food that is perfect for entertaining and holiday parties.  Below is a quick sneak peek at some of the goodies!


We recruited my dad to help prepare some of the food.  Even Lexi, my nephew's boxer hung around the kitchen - of course she was waiting for crumbs to fall!


Have a good week!   xo Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like it was a great event. I love home parties, they're the best.

    ReplyDelete