Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Cards - ETSY Finds

Just a reminder that Valentine's Day is right around the corner!  Now is the time to pick out the perfect card for your Valentine.  I love receiving cards and letters, and a handmade card is even better!  Here are some of my favorites from ETSY.  I'd love to receive any of these from my Valentine (honey - hint hint). Click on the shop's name to be directed to the ETSY shop.  Be sure to check out these shops for their Valentine cards as well as other cards - they all have such cute cards!











1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone today I'm shearing with all of you especially this information is for girls,they must love it. And this information is about jewelry. I know a very good quality arteficial jewellery India. Their price also is less then others.

    ReplyDelete