Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Recipes ~ Cucumber Dill Sandwich Appetizers



These are good any time of year, but are perfect for your cookout or picnic on a hot summer day!   If you make these I guarantee people will ask for the recipe. 

Cucumber Dill Sandwiches
8 oz light cream cheese, softened
1 packet dry Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
1 seedless cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
1 package pumpernickle or rye cocktail bread
dried dillweed

Combine cream cheese and dressing mix.  Refrigerate for at least an hour.  Spread each bread slice with cream cheese mixture.  Top with a cucumber slice and sprinkle with dillweed.  (see - I told you they were easy!)

Refrigerate until ready to serve.  I don't recommend making them the day before - the bread will get a little soggy.  I've made several hours in advance and they were perfect.





1 comment:

  1. Approx how many does this make? I am making for a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete