Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Eggplant Rolatini and Proud Italian Cook Blog


Oh I love eggplant!  I never tried making eggplant rolatini until I came across Marie's recipe.  I love Marie's blog, Proud Italian Cook - not only does she post wonderful recipes, but she includes a story with her Italian recipes.  I love reading and looking at the pictures of her days filled with making pasta with family and friends.  Be sure to check her blog out for this recipe as well as others.

Frying up the eggplant slices.... I set up my electric skillet outside on our patio. 


All the rolls waiting for sauce!


Topped with marinara sauce and cheese.... yum!  I pack them up in individual containers, pop them in the freezer and they're ready for a quick dinner with pasta.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, You're the sweetest! Everything looks delicious here, so glad you liked it!

    xox
    Marie

    ReplyDelete