Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Recipe ~ Orange Sweet Rolls


Aren't these beautiful!  And I made them - from scratch!  I bake with yeast one time a year - I make my Grandma's Italian Easter Bread.  I'll admit, baking with yeast is intimidating to me.  I never know if the water is too hot, too cold and if my yeast will proof.  But when I came across this recipe on Sally's Baking Addiction, I couldn't resist trying!  

If you love sweets or baking, her site is a great source of recipes and baking advice.  Her posts not only give the recipe, but step by step instructions and pictures (which help a LOT).  I've made several of her cookie and bar recipes and they always turn out great.

Here's a link to Sally's recipe =>  Orange Sweet Rolls  (and her pictures are much prettier!)  I'll be making these again for breakfast this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment