Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jewelry Craft Show Displays


I don't do many shows, so the displays I use are usually home-made and inexpensive.  Since we are in the middle of show season, I thought I'd re-post my DIY earring display.  Here is the original post.

The earring cards and hangers were a great investment.  Each card has a little plastic back 'hook' so I was able to hang them on ribbon.


The hooks are adhesive and attach right to the back of the card you want to hang:


Photobomb by Marnie:


I purchased the hangers from the Homegrown Gems shop on ETSY.  The shop has a lot of great jewelry cards and tags along with accessories.

I've also found that baseball trading card stands make great earring displays.   I found these on EBAY: 



They're the perfect size to display earrings as well as my business cards:



Good luck in all of your shows!




2 comments:

  1. hey Kathy!!

    I love your idea of how you display your earings. so clever!
    I see you put the plastic backing on the paper. do you remember where you ordered them? I am looking for them and can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete